Show notes, as promised:
Mulberry Street (Local/personal happenings) –
My son and I went on the 2nd Annual Cruise for Diabetes, put on by CruiseOne Associates’ Renee Gerber, $3,000 for the American Diabetes Association. It was awesome, and you should consider booking through her, or maybe attending next year!
Yarn swap with my local group (Hi, Wegmans Knitters!) was a blast!
**EVERYONE NEEDS A THNEED**
PEANUTS FIBERS (sale banner at the bottom of group page) – I got Trekking sock yarns for $11!!
KATNISS COWL, aka Hunter Cowl and yarn as gift from sister.
THING 1 – KNITTING
1. Mom’s shawl – still going.
2. Miranda – Patons Rustic.
3. “Mood Blanket” – using the Sock Yarn Square pattern for the circularly knitted ‘square’.
4. Weather the Weather – Dream in Color Classy.
5. Socks on A Plane – Dragonfly fibers Djini Sock.
THING 2 – SPINNING –
Fat Cat Knits gradient in Cool Madras! Going for a ‘true’ 3-ply – using three different bobbins. Finished first of 3-plies.
Sweater KAL is going on in the group – see thread for details (Cast on NOW, finish by March 1 to be eligible for a prize. Please also be a member of the lovely group!
PRIZES: I am giving away three prizes in the KAL:
1. Your choice of two bags from Kicks and Giggles – I couldn’t decide between the two, so you pick one, I get the other!!
2. A pattern of your choice, up to $8 from Rav/online.
3. YARN! – Caked up Malabrigo worsted.
See you next time!