I am involved in the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap #5. It’s Quidditch time, which means we answer a bunch of questions about the book that matches the swap # we are in (5), and post some pictures. Sometime tomorrow, we will also be looking for the snitch. Means nothing to you, you say? You must not be an HP fan!
Here’s my go at it:
1. Which of Arabella Figg’s cats ran out from under the car?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Albus Dumbledore’s middle names?
3. Which educational decree introduced a High Inquisitor to Hogwarts?
4. Apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was the first person to enter the Hog’s Head that showed an interest in Harry’s Defence Against the Dark Arts classes?
- Neville Longbottom
5. In the first Quidditch match of the year which player attempted to score first?
a. Angelina Johnson
6. What kind of bush does Harry hide behind to listen to the news?
b. A hydrangea bush
7. Why is Mundungus Fletcher disguised as a woman when he witnesses the DA (Dumbledore’s Army) meeting in the Hog’s Head pub?
b. He was banned from the Hog’s Head pub 20 years ago.
8. When Harry and Cho go on their first date to Madam Puddifoot’s in Hogsmeade, what is it decorated with for Valentine’s Day?
c. Golden cherubs and pink confetti
9. How old is Sturgis Podmore and where does he live?
a. 38 and number 2 Laburnum Gardens Clapham
10. What did Fred and George Weasley do to Montague?
a. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor.
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Fred and George Weasley (Together)
Hog’s Head Pub
Mr. Weasley & Harry (Together)
And that’s pretty much it. I did discover some pretty juicy news while doing my picture search – I’ll share that later on this weekend. I also figured out where the (first) Lizard Ridge Afghan is going to go. I’ve got so many yarn dreams dancing in my head, just waiting for next week to be FINISHED, it’s a shame. C’mon June 9th!!!